Battle Chess 1.0 Portal Rules
We are sure that an atmosphere of a collective creative work, interest and freedom that prevails on our portal will please all game lovers and those fond of spending time with friend. But in order to preserve this island of freedom in actual practice we have to introduce rules of conduct on our site. Our laws will be the most democratic of all that we have seen. More than that, we are going to engage you in writing them by discussing every clause at our web forum. Lets make this portal our common work so that every person could say, «This idea, implemented on the site, is mine.»
Battle Chess is a gentlemans game. So, while using the portal services please remember of mutual comfort and do no harm rule.
To prevent ambiguity in interpretation of do no harm rule, we consider it necessary to claim that each of the actions listed below
will lead to an immediate punishment by the site administration in the following way,
- offending in any form of other Battle Chess Club members, portal guests and other inhabitants of Earth (the ban does not apply to inhabitants of other planets),
- fomentation of any discord or conflict,
- committing a crime or violation of national laws,
- preventing in any form other users from playing comfortably and using the portal services (distribution of links to other internet resources as well as advertisements; usage of nicknames and avatars offensive of public morals; usage of another players intellect, including those of a computer unless it is allowed by the portal in some specific cases),
- as well as other actions familiar to you and not mentioned by us,
This law is currently in force, until new rules worked out by a collective brainstorm of the Club members are adopted.
- notification of a Club member (in case of a minor violation),
- nickname blocking for a certain period,
- IP address blocking for a certain period,
- account deletion, with the loss of all merits, achievements and regalia.
We truly hope that we will not be forced to use punishments mentioned above!
Battle Chess Portal Law
Battle Chess Law No. 1 On the Timeframe
- Each registered portal user (Member of the Battle Chess Club) has the right to take advantage of all opportunities offered to him/her according to their Status;
- In case six months have passed since the registration of a Club Member and he/she has not played a game at the portal, his/her account shall be deleted without the right to restore any achievements, ratings and regalia, and the User Name shall become available for the registration of other users at the portal. A Club Member shall be notified that the account will be deleted one month (and for a second time one day) before such deleting occurs;
- In case six months have passed since the last game of a Club Member he/she is transferred to the «Missing in action in the Battle Chess fields» Group. A Club member shall be notified of the potential transfer one month before such transfer occurs. Information on the transfer of a Club Member to the «Missing in action in the Battle Chess fields» Group shall be published in the Portal Statistics;
- In case twelve months have passed since the last visit of a Club Member to the portal, his/her account shall be deleted without the right to restore any achievements, ratings and regalia, and the User Name shall become available for the registration of other users at the portal. A Club Member shall be notified of the potential deleting of the account one month (and for a second time one day) before such deleting occurs. Exception: if a player presumes that he/she will be absent from the portal for over one year but intends to come back afterwards he/she shall notify the portal administration of their long-term leave. A long-term leave is granted for a period of up to three years. A corresponding note is posted on the players personal page stating the date when the leave expires.
- In case the player whose account was deleted were the leader of a team composed of one person this team shall be eliminated automatically. If there is more than one player to such team, then the player with the highest rating in Battle Chess becomes the team leader. The team leader designated automatically has the right to withdraw from leadership by nominating another player.
- In case the user did not restore his/her account within six months after having deleted the account, his/her account shall be deleted without the right to restore any achievements, ratings and regalia, and the User Name shall become available for the registration of other users at the portal.
Administration of the Battle Chess portal
Battle games played:
Classic games played:
Current battle games:
Current classic games:
Battle setups in database: